We have an immediate need for a Digital Project Manager to join our team. This is a full-time position located in our Baltimore office. Unfortunately, we are unable to consider applications from contractors, remote workers, and/or international applicants.
About the Job
Responsibilities and tasks include:
- supporting existing client requests and projects;
- leading your team to the successful execution of website projects;
- assessing client needs and team challenges proactively to provide effective solutions;
- overseeing project scope and schedule;
- effectively communicating client needs to your project team;
- managing internal resources, tracking project to-dos and helping organize projects using our software systems (Basecamp, Forecast Zendesk, GitHub, Airtable, etc.).
- and reporting to the executive team on the overall health of assigned accounts and projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
impeccable attention to detail;
- passion for quality design and innovation;
- appreciation for listening to groups of people and getting to know them and their organizations;
- a good sense of humor and positive attitude;
- self-motivation and proactivity;
- a keen sense of organization;
- excellent written and spoken communication skills;
- the ability to manage multiple tasks, deadlines, and projects simultaneously;
- personal accountability and responsibility;
- the ability to travel; and
- passion for meetings and collaborative work.
- At least 3 years of related experience in digital project management
- Experience in relative verticals (higher ed, cultural institutions, associations, non-profits)
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams including designers and developers
- Experience with the web world, including a strong comfort level with front-end development, content management systems, and cross-browser QA
- Bachelor's degree
Fastspot offers a full benefits package including:
- minimum 120 hours of paid time off
- flexible schedule and remote workdays when needed
- generous office closure days around the fall/winter holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- healthcare with vision and dental options at little to no cost to the employee (depending on age)
- company HSA
- employer-paid teledoc service with smart phone app support
- employer-paid life, short term, and long term disability insurance policies
- free pool and gym membership at office campus at Mill No. 1
- dog-friendly office
- pool table, virtual reality, and full bar with two draught beers on tap
- fully-paid Fastspot fun events throughout the year including the annual company baseball outing and holiday party
How to Apply
If you are interested in this full-time position with Fastspot, please fill out our application form and be sure to include your resume and a cover letter. We would love to hear more about why you want the job and why you're the perfect match for us.
All communications regarding open positions at Fastspot are sent via an HR software application. Please whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org to help us avoid your spam filter!
We don’t respond to headhunters. We aren’t interested in freelance help. No phone calls, please.